Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Brain Cloud

I seem to be suffering from a Brain Cloud.

Or it could just be January, mixed with an extremely active no-sleep baby. Rob gifted me with a wonderful single-serving coffeee brewer for Christmas, which enables me to make a quick cup of coffee anytime I feel I need one. It's fabulous, but I think it's upping my tolerance for the drug, leading to my fuzzy brain condition. I think I feel as out-of-it as I was when the bean was born, though I really can't recall.

Here at work, the only thing on which I can concentrate is how much I'd love to crawl under my desk for a good nap. I bet Leah's taking some good naps today for Xenia, since she didn't have any yesterday. Not ANY!

I keep meaning to post pictures from our post-holiday celebrations with Rob's parents, but that damn BC ain't allowing it. In the meantime, feast your eyes on Leah, feasting on her now-favorite food: avocado!

Lest you fear that she only eats the green slimy stuff, let me say that she also greatly enjoys baby oatmeal (which is nothing like real oatmeal, but more like cardboard sprinkles), as well as pureed apples.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should try sitting Leah down for a nice long viewing of Joe Versus the Volcano. That movie is liable to put anyone to sleep.

Sarah said...

You know, that's what I thought the 1st time I saw the movie. But then I saw it again (and again + again), and now it's one of my favorites! There's so much hidden stuff in it that's really wonderful.